11 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

West Egg Cafe

To contact us Click HERE
For my story on cakes and coffee (in the Feb. 2013 issue of Where Atlanta magazine, on stands now), it was suggested that I try the Coca-Cola cake at West Egg Cafe. I took the advice and am very glad I did--that cake made my list of four great sweets to share with your sweetie.

But I couldn't very well drive all the way to West Midtown just for one cupcake. So Dean and I had brunch, too.

We split two entrees.

The Georgia Benedict ($9) tops a biscuit with turkey sausage, pours white gravy over the top and includes a side of garlic roasted grits. All white on the white plate (aside from a few chives for some visual contrast), it's not much to look at. But it's delicious; you'll find yourself craving another helping of this breakfast all week long.

We also tried the Deviled Egg Salad sandwich ($7.50) with bacon, greens, tomato and toasted white bread. Tasty, but the menu promises a cayenne kick and to be honest it's quite mild and tame for a Devil. The bread flavor dominates.


Bottom Line:Get the Georgia Benedict for brunch and then buy a Coca-Cola cupcake to enjoy at home for an afternoon snack.

West Egg Cafe on Urbanspoon

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder